Gospel Champions Video Game
For the 2010-2011 School Year: What Is Gospel Champions?
For the 2010-2011 school year! All the way through August 2011
All our Parish families may receive a fully licensed copy of the Gospel Champions game - at no cost.
Gospel Champions recreates Gospel stories that helps to reinforce the Gospels and Catholic teachings. The game is sequenced with the lectionary - so each month the game presents a new Gospel story from one of the readings in Mass. So kids hear it in mass and play it at home!
Help Mary Martha and Zack as they travel through adventurous Gospel stories using fun power-ups and ancient tools to perform works of mercy, solve problems and outwit menacing adversaries. Score bonus points as you find Catholic prayers, Saints and Teachings. The game includes 15 Gospel story games; fantastic 3D game works; challenging puzzles, tools and adversaries; age settings for grades K-8 and a family leader board.
Minimum system requirements
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, or Vista (you must have Administrator Rights and set the compatibility to WinXP-SP2 on a Vista machine);
128 MB RAM; 800MHZ processor
3D graphics card; and sound card
The Gospel stories you get to play
A new Gospel story is unlocked each month. You can play all previously unlocked stories at any time (for example, in November you can play both the October and November games).
Get your FREE copy of the game
You can download the installation file directly to your home computer. Follow these directions.
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements
- Click http://www.GospelChampions.com/gamev2.asp
- Click the Gospel Champions Setup link on the web site
- Save the file to your computer's desktop (the file is 154 megabytes, therefore it may take a while to fully download)
- Once downloaded/saved, double-click the SETUP icon on your desktop
- Click RUN, agree to the license agreement and follow the instructions
- Fill in the Church, parent, email information (this information is for registration purposes only and is kept confidential)
- When prompted, enter the 9-digit Access Code O9S-G3M-A1B ... this code is formatted: letter/number/letter-letter/number/letter-letter/number/letter)
- Click SUBMIT, then INSTALL
- Click FINISH
- You will now have the Gospel Champions program icon on your desktop
- (You may delete the SETUP icon after installing the program)